Donal Bisht is an Indian television actress with more than 603 K followers on her Instagram Profile. This beautiful actress was born on 27 Aug 1994.
|Real Name||Donal Bisht|
|Birthday||27 August 1994|
|Age ( as in 2022)||27 Years|
|Favorite Actor||Ranbir Kapoor|
Social Media Accounts:
- Worked as an anchor in ‘Chitrahaar’ of ‘DD National’ in 2014.
- In 2015, made a cameo appearance as a reporter in the serial “Airlines” of ‘Star Plus’.
- Played the character of “Dr Shelly” in the serial “Twist Wala Love” of ‘Channel V’ in 2015.
- Played the character of “Sakshi Deol” in the serial “Kalash – Ek Vishwaas” of ‘Star Plus’ in 2015-17.
- Played the character of “Sharanya” in the serial “Ek Deewaana Tha” in 2017.
- In 2018, she played the character of “Priya” in the serial ‘Laal Ishq’.
- She played the character of “Ishika Patel” in ‘Roop Mard Ka Naya Swaroop’ and “Happy Mehra” in ‘Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji’.
Less Known Facts:
- Donal Bisht was born on 27 August 1994. And people recognize her as “Sharanya”, the character she played in the “Ek Deewaana Tha” TV serial.
- Initially, she used to work as a journalist in a news channel. Later she got the job of anchor in the “Chitrahaar” program of “DD National”.
- In 2019, she was named at number 18 in the list of “Top 20 Most Desirable Women on TV” of “The Times Of India”.
- She auditioned for the character of “Sita” for the first time for the ‘Star Plus’ serial “Siya Ke Ram” when she was working as a journalist.
- Once she auditioned for a serial, everything was settled and she was told that you had been selected for the role. She was very happy but that channel did not call her. When she contacted the channel, he told that he has liked someone else for that character. So, she felt bad and came to know how fake the television industry is.
- When she was working for Chitrahaar, that show was running on high TRP. And she used to get letters from many people who liked her very much. Even today, Chitrahar’s fans like her and write letters and request her to do Chitrahar again.
- She likes actor Ranbir Kapoor the most.
- Every year she meets her childhood friends.
- She loves adventure and she is not afraid to sit on the roller coaster.
- During Lockdown, she used to watch shows like ‘Game Of Thrones’ till late night.
- She takes care of her health and exercises daily for an hour.
All Her Firsts:
- When Donal was working as a journalist for a news channel in Delhi, she had dated someone for the first time.
- She gave her first audition for the serial “Siya Ke Ram“.
- When she was in college, for the first time she anchored for the Diwali shopping festival at a mall in Noida. For this, she got a cheque of 25 thousand rupees.
- Her first celebrity crush was ‘Daniel Radcliffe‘ who played “Harry Potter”. Donal Bisht was in eighth grade at that time।
- She created the first Gmail under the name [email protected] and has kept the same till now.
- Her first phone was from the LG.
- When she was in school, she used to like the topper boy. There was nothing like boyfriend-girlfriend between them, but other students started talking about them and Donal did not want such things to happen about her. She had to concentrate on her studies. So, she tied rakhi to that boy and she felt bad for that.
- For the first time, she bought Mac’s makeup kit.
- For the first time, she went to Dubai for a foreign trip.
- When she came to Mumbai, it was a friend’s birthday and to celebrate it, she went to the pub for the first time with others.
2. Teri Patli Kamar
3. Alag Mera Yeh Rang Hain